Monday, October 6, 2008

Another day, another blog...

image: Banksy

who will read this?

Most likely no one outside a few friends.


That's okay, it's as much for me as anyone.... to get stuff out of my head. (cue shrieking)


but who has time?
I don't!
I can't keep up with basic stuff like dishes and laundry, much less my sysyphian art project ambitions.

But what can you do? You have to make time.
So, I am making time.


Here are my caveats:
It will be infrequent, with misspellings, improper grammar, and a puggish persistency to succeed as an "artist" in a society where the arts have little value and everything must be a instant commodity....
(READ: FOOL!)


Some content will be very personal, some political, some cultural.... an in-between space for things that don't fit into the Fluxion art journal. miles of links, work in progress, glimpses of projects that will never see the light of day and various oddities, vageries and nonsense.
When willing, there will be frequent guest writers.

I imagine I will ramble (a special skill of mine) wallow in all forms of meloncholia, go to inappropriate places and make a fool of myself.... but hey, it's all about the possibilities...

No comments: