Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wayne White retrospective book!


Make Believe, from Fluxion issue 3

Wayne has been a friend for about a decade now produced the above piece for my zine, Fluxion, about 9 years ago now. I'm very excited to see this new lavish retrospective of his work published by ammo books. Designed and edited by Todd Oldham!


Love Hurtz

Failed Abstract Paintings of the Seventies

Fuck you

Maybe Now I'll Get The Respect I So Richly Deserve

I Love The Whole Fuckin World

Tinted Lard

Beauty's Embarrassin'!


I Am Takin That Computer Away

Wayne White is represented in LA by Western Project and Clementine Gallery in NY.

1 comment:

Anika said...

There's an evening with Wayne White at Skylight books in LA

http://www.skylightbooks.com/NASApp/store/IndexJsp

this Saturday the 27th @ 5pm!