Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hiatus Extended

Titian's Sisyphus

It's been a very difficult year.


My Father became ill in March, was hospitalized and then had to go to a nursing home in April and passed away in July. 


Right on the heels of that my Mother became ill too. 
I lost one job to come take care of her and then had to give up my other job when she was diagnosed with stage 4 oral cancer to extend my time caring for her in another state.


Being a full time caretaker for any one is difficult, and for a difficult parent with whom you already have a strained relationship with only makes it harder.

Needless to say it is a humbling full time job. Everything else in my life is on hold.


So the hiatus for this blog is now extended indefinitely.


Be well everyone.


Peace.







No comments: